how to change animation while navigating, auto center?

how to change animation while navigating, auto center?

Postby jkrakowski » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:56 pm

Hello.

i have the selected node centered. I prefer use to use arrow keys to navigate in the map. while selecting a new node it gets centered with a moving animation. its very choppy here. i want to disable it and have some what instant new centering of node. I cant find settings for it.
Please advice!
jkrakowski

Re: how to change animation while navigating, auto center?

Postby jkrakowski » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:23 am

can some one help with this? i want to make a youtube tutorial about freeplane, but its not wise to show it with that lag in movement. auto center is too important for my way to edit.
jkrakowski

Postby dpolivaev » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:30 pm

It looks like nobody responded because on the one side currently there is no option to change this animation and on the other side nobody else is disturbed by it.
But as I like to support people who support Freeplane I would like to introduce such option. I could either let you change the animation speed or let you disable the animation completely. What would be the better choice for you?

Regards, Dimitry
dpolivaev
Site Admin

Postby dpolivaev » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:39 am

In preview 1.3.7_03 I added a new user option "Slow scrolling to selected node" available at Preferences->Behaviour->Selection method->Slow scrolling to selected node
dpolivaev
Site Admin

Postby jkrakowski » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:36 pm

hello. many thanks. if i disable "slow scrolling" it works perfect. my problem is solved with this.
still, a different smooth movement would be great. most important is that it dont looks choppy and laggy. this will maybe depend on hardware. if its not to much work, a option for "change the animation speed" would be great. thanks!
jkrakowski

Return to Open Discussion