Best Android options....

Best Android options....

Postby kunkel321 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:33 pm

I'm starting a new thread so that I don't "highjack" the pinned "New Features" thread...

@Kenfhill: Yes, I too like the structure of DroidPlane--and "read only" is fine, but unfortunately I must be able to read the Notes... Essentially I'm using Freeplane to manage case notes. So accessing the notes on my Kindle FHD is a must...

@dpolivaev: I have the free version of SimpleMind, but it doesn't seem to open .mm files.... Are you using the paid version?

I also have the free MindJet one... It's okay but, annoyingly, if you open the .mm file it will "break" it, and cause it to no longer look right in Freeplane. So you have to just keep copying your map to the Kindle over and over, then delete the copies--annoying.
kunkel321

Re: Best Android options....

Postby dpolivaev » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:56 pm

Yes, I have the paid version but actually I have not tried to open Freeplane / FreeMind maps with it.
dpolivaev
Site Admin

Re: Best Android options....

Postby kenfhill84034 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:03 pm

kunkel321 wrote:@Kenfhill: Yes, I too like the structure of DroidPlane--and "read only" is fine, but unfortunately I must be able to read the Notes... Essentially I'm using Freeplane to manage case notes. So accessing the notes on my Kindle FHD is a must...

@dpolivaev: I have the free version of SimpleMind, but it doesn't seem to open .mm files.... Are you using the paid version?

I also have the free MindJet one... It's okay but, annoyingly, if you open the .mm file it will "break" it, and cause it to no longer look right in Freeplane. So you have to just keep copying your map to the Kindle over and over, then delete the copies--annoying.

I'm interested in knowing what you figure out. Keep us posted, please.
kenfhill84034

Return to Open Discussion