New addon: IndexFile

Re: New addon: IndexFile

Postby jokro » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:59 pm

Uploaded version 0.1.4
I find the name "diView" is giving pronociation problems, hence I changed the name in dView. (I changed also the translations, but not the video's). Besides I fixed an inconvenience in the contextmenu for files.

Pedro, Volker
pmraps wrote:Hi,
Just tried v0.1.3a and everything is OK. So it was my mistake all the time. :oops:
Thank you all for your patience.

what have you changed that this is so?

Pedro, you did not do anything wrong. Version 3a is ok, but the previous versions weren't.
I moved to a different computer with a fresh install of FP 1.3 and devtools x.15. Also I deleted node deinstall of indexfile and did a fresh build. Now packaging stops with an error: "Errors during release (see logfile too): Can not update lib: 'D:\indexfile\lib\..." Although the addon is not installed, I find it is saved and can be installed by double clicking. It appears to work both with FP 1.2 and 1.3 and handles special charactrs properly. I will post the log file of the error to Mantis.

Regards
Jodi
jokro

Postby jokro » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:59 pm

Pedro,
there are problems in Freeplane 1.3 wih addons in relation to indexfile which I have posted in mantis. In freeplane 1.2 everything works ok. I will report when the problems in FP 1,3 have been solved.
Regards
Jodi
jokro

Postby jokro » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:55 pm

Version 0.1.6 has added functionality for Sharepoint.
Examples are automatic absulute links, a publish function , automatic links from closed to open libraries an vv.
See dView > Help.

N.B. This version is for FP 1.2. The issue with FP 1.3 hasn't been solved yet.
jokro

Postby jokro » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:24 pm

Version 0.1.11 uploaded.
The issue with Freeplane 1.3 seems to be solved. Please test.
It has an file menu item to copy the full file address to the Clipboard.
Regards
Jodi

EDIT
23-3-2014: uploaded again with work around for Insert Inline Image: scaling is possible now + context filemenu always shows preview.
jokro

Previous

Return to Open Discussion