Re: New addon: IndexFile

Postby pmraps » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:37 pm

jokro wrote:version 0.0.33 has added options for dashboard Basic:
sort alphabetic
sort last modified
sort foreward
sort backward
See Help.

N.B. The add-on installer problem with newest version of FP 1.3 is definitely solved. So you don't need 1.2 any more.
(Portuguese: new translations)

Regards
Jodi

Hi Jodi,
You work too fast for me. Here is version 0.0.32: https://www.dropbox.com/s/05elisecxoqbwv3/indexfile-v0.0.32.addon.mm.
I'll work on 0.0.33 tonight and post it ASAP. I could see though that the special characters issue is not yet solved.
Regards,
Pedro.
pmraps

Postby jokro » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:55 pm

v 0.0.34
Annotation now for all indexed nodes, see help file/ example (zip) file in wiki

Think of defining Beta version. This could be a good time for adding your translation :D

Pedro,
did not include your translation yet, because the new keys I added in v 33 are not in it yet.
Regards
Jodi
jokro

Postby pmraps » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:13 am

jokro wrote:v 0.0.34
Pedro,
did not include your translation yet, because the new keys I added in v 33 are not in it yet.
Regards
Jodi

Hi Jodi,
I updated the script and also the templates. I'll work the help file for next time.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vzqmxvzbbxti1kz/Indexfile.zip

There are two more images with errors I got:
- the big one with lots of text appears everytime I use a progress icon or a time management reminder;
- the other came up when I try to update my Index with v.0.0.34. There's a Warning window (needs translation): Old dashboard version... Then comes up that blank one.
I'm not sure on what to do. Please advice when possible
Regards,
Pedro..
pmraps

Postby jokro » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:03 pm

Hi Pedro
There are two more images with errors I got:
- the big one with lots of text appears everytime I use a progress icon or a time management reminder;
- the other came up when I try to update my Index with v.0.0.34. There's a Warning window (needs translation): Old dashboard version... Then comes up that blank one.
I'm not sure on what to do. Please advice when possible

Your message is pretty unclear.

I found out I have been to hasy and didnt include full annotations and v0.1 help file. Tonight I will upload the correct version (v0.1).

On the other hand, your second point suggests you use an old dahboard (before 0.0.29) and did not do the conversion described in a previous message for version 0.0,29.
If you did do the conversion and the problems lasts with version 0.1, please send sceen dumps to show what you mean.

Regards
Jodi
jokro

Postby jokro » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:18 pm

Uploaded alpha version 0.1.0. with Help file and templates which are suited for translation. See Help file for instructions how to translate.
Now all indexed nodes, not only children of star node can have annotations (did not add the proper class in the previous version).

Hi Pedro,
Versio v0.1.0. contains your translation.

I found two images in your dropbox concerning your 2 problems. Could not reproduce your problems with your dashboar Basico, also not with last FP 1.3. Do you use last FP 1.3 version ? Did you try FP 1.2 stable version ? If the problem remains, send the map with the problem.

By the way, I updated the version nr in all your dashboards to v1.0. and I edited some mistakes. So use this in the future.

Reagards
Jodi
jokro

Postby pmraps » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:16 am

I found two images in your dropbox concerning your 2 problems. Could not reproduce your problems with your dashboar Basico, also not with last FP 1.3. Do you use last FP 1.3 version ? Did you try FP 1.2 stable version ? If the problem remains, send the map with the problem.

By the way, I updated the version nr in all your dashboards to v1.0. and I edited some mistakes. So use this in the future.

Hi Jodi,
I use v 1.3.6 beta. I think it's the last one. I'm not very fond on changing back to v 1.2. I created a new index with the new template. Here the reminder didn't gave error but the progress indicator still does. This, probably, is more a FP issue but here is the map:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/87h6vp3fuuood8b/%28i%29_basic_pt_PT.mm
I have v 1.0 of diView and will correct the help file. I hope to have it ready tonight. Thank you.
Regards,
Pedro.
pmraps

Postby jokro » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:57 pm

Hi Pedro,

Here the reminder didn't gave error but the progress indicator still does.

I could reproduce the error with FP 1.3.6_9, but not with FP 1.2. So it must be an error of FP 1.3. Please post a bug report in Mantis.
By the way, I dd'nt think of the progress indicator as an annotation. Nice idea. I will add it to the examples !

Regards
Jodi
jokro

Postby pmraps » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:16 am

Hi Jodi,
Glad to contribute with an idea. :)
:idea: I don't know if this is useful but maybe you do. It is the solution from Volker Boercher for displaying special characters in translation add-on:
Mantis bug 0002091:
Special characters not displayed: added missing
StringEscapeUtils.javaEncode to protect special characters from being
destroyed on writing of .script.xml file

Regards,
Pedro.
pmraps

Postby jokro » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:04 pm

Pedro,
I take it to be that your problem with special characters in translations has been solved by Volker in a generic way.
Did it work for you ? May be you could describe here what, in the end, you did to add these characters ?
Regards
Jodi
jokro

Postby pmraps » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:30 am

Hi Jodi,
my problem is not solved. Every time I install diView I have to edit the script.
But since Volker posted that and closed the issue, I assumed it was the solution, altough I don't know how to use it.
Regards,
Pedro.
pmraps

PreviousNext

Return to Open Discussion